To apply please see document downloads below.
We are keeping our charges for the 2017 Show at the same level as 2016. They are calculated according to metre of frontage for what we class as standard pitches:
* Charity / public information services pitch - £7.50 per metre
* Trade pitch - £15.00 per metre
* Commercial attractions + pitches with greater depth than 4 metres - by negotiation
(1) the minimum pitch frontage is 4 metres - 13 feet. To ensure best use of space, a standard pitch on the above charges has a depth of no more than 4 metres + one vehicle. Pitch location may mean that the vehicle cannot be parked immediately adjacent to the pitch
(2) Exclusive franchises will be in place – the sales of food and drink / alcohol (Bar) / confectionery / ice cream / fairground attractions are restricted at the Show. Anyone wishing to sell or provide any of these items / undertake activities must first contact the Commercial Manager before applying
(3) A pitch fee is only refundable at our absolute discretion but in any event will not be refunded for non-attendance at the Show or cancellation within 14 days of the show.
If you would like to provide us with your contact details for the 2018 or later shows so that we can get in touch with you, please send us your Name, email address, phone number and type of stall/space by using this link - Contact Us
1) Application Form for use of stall space or attraction space at the Show
2) Terms for stall or attraction space at the Show (a single page of terms to be read and agreed to when signing the Application Form above)
3) A Health and Safety Risk Assessment Form (a form which has to be filled in and posted to the address shown on the Application form before the Show – see the application form and Terms for further information)
Horbury Show Commercial Manager